Join @Homes Realty Group on Thursday, September 27th for a No Obligation, Free Home Buyers Seminar
Buying a home can be a very scary process! More than likely, you have a lot of questions about the process or may not even know where to begin, all of which is perfectly normal.
@Homes Realty Group has gathered several industry professionals to speak about the in’s and out’s of purchasing a home in Huntsville as well as answer any questions that you may have. Even if you are just in the “thinking stage” of the homebuying/selling process, this seminar will provide very helpful information in a no-pressure atmosphere.
Our industry professionals have gathered together to empower you and to help you understand the in’s and out’s, from the ground up!
Our Broker and Associate Brokers will be present to answer any questions you have. With over 90 years of combined experience, my guess is we won’t be stumped by any questions! Also in attendance for questions and answers will be:
- Keith Collins with Pride Home Inspections
- Brandon Hargrove from Bancorp South
- Randall Perry, Attorney
Topics that will be covered include:
- Searching for Homes and Understanding Contracts with @Homes Real Estate Advisors
- Choosing your agent: Who can you trust in the transaction and who represents who? We will have our Brokers and Agents in attendance to answer any questions you may have!
- Learn the Secrets of Being a “Smart Shopper” through Understanding Market Statistics
- Find out about Loan Programs that may be available for Home Buyers in North Alabama including VA, FHA, 1st time homebuyers and more!
- Free Pre-Approvals from Brandon Hargrove of Bancorp South
- What exactly is a home inspection, why do I need one and what is checked? (Keith Collins of Pride Home Inspections)
- What is the closing attorney’s role in the real estate transaction? What is title insurance? (Randy Perry, Closing Attorney)
Light Refreshments will be served from 5:00-5:30, Seminar to begin at 5:30. Questions and Answers will be directly following!