It could be said any time, but today, right now, is the best time to move to our lovely city of Huntsville!!! We are a wonderfully well rounded city from our public and private education, job opportunities, recreation and YES the Huntsville Housing Market! …and check the relocation details from the City of Huntsville.
Huntsville’s real estate market has continually trended as one of the healthiest in the United States. And as the national real estate market continues to improve Huntsville is leading the way! Home sales rose 10.9% for the month of January 2011 as compared to January 2010. The median home price in Huntsville is on the rise currently sitting pretty at $175,000 and our days on the market are falling. And our crime rate is well below national average. Safety and peace of mind here we come!
For the Kids:
- Great public and private schools with top national ratings
- Space Camp!!!!
- Mono Sano State Park
- Southern Adventures theme park
- Point Mallard Water Park
- Assortment of recreational sports leagues including hockey
- Space Camp!!! Well, the Space and Rocket center for the kid in all of us.
- A plethora of Historical sites (including the most pre-civil war homes in the US)
- Ditto Landing, for easy access to the Tennessee River
- Hunting grounds a-plenty
- Fine Dining
And yes, if you need something bigger, a casual 2 hour drive to Nashville or Birmingham
Did you know?
- Huntsville’s Median income is $75,000
- 54% of our population has a bachelors degree or higher!
- Unemployment rate is only slightly of 7%, one of the lowest in the nation!
- We have professional baseball, hockey and football teams!
- Redstone arsenal and Marshall Space Flight are located in Huntsville
- UAH, an elite Engineering university has their campus in Huntsville
- We are one of the most culturally diverse cities in the United States
The lists could go on and on. Needless to say Huntsville is a pretty awesome and STABLE place to live and own a home. And, yes, relocating can be stressful and overwhelming, but sleep peacefully knowing you are coming home, not leaving it. If I can assist in anyway please don’t hesitate to email or give me a call directly at 256-337-9443.