As most of our readers know, @Homes Realty Group has set out on a long and arduous path to change the way that consumers think about “Real Estate agents” in general.
We have worked hard to set a new standard with consumers, one that they deserve. We are embarking on an expansion and are once again raising the bar, this time for our Huntsville home sellers.
We are paid a nice commission to market your homes and marketing is one of our specialties. You’ll learn that we are stepping up our listing program and hope that other Huntsville real estate agents follow our lead. I”m proud that all of the agents at @Homes Realty Group agree that it’s time to “show up better than the rest”.
If you are thinking of selling, interview agents. Notice that is plural …interview more than one. Here are a few questions that come to mind:
- Are you a full time Huntsville real estate agent? Is this your profession? (key word… PROFESSION) I can assure you that a part time agent can not possibly have a handle on the current real estate trends like a full time professional will. Would you hire a part time Lawyer?
- Marketing Plan-Do you have one? What does it entail?
- Since 90% of all homebuyers begin their search online, where does your company appear online when they search for homes?
- Please show me some examples. Have them Google their listings right there in front of you…are they on page one of Google?
- Can you provide references?
- How are you determining our homes value? Can you show me the data?
- How often can we expect to communicate?
- What is your commission? Are you worth it?
Are there any other fees if I list my home with you? (Believe it or not, there ARE Real Estate agents in Huntsville and companies that DO charge you more than commission alone. While I think this it total hogwash, they get away with it.
You are paying a NICE commission…why on earth should you be charged an administration fee or ANY other fee?). Why on earth would you agree to pay it? Some may call it an administration fee, others may call it a marketing fee. I do have to chuckle at the thought that these agents feel their commission isn’t sufficient.
Do they believe they can get your home sold, or do they just want the sign in the yard, praying for a call?
Your @Homes agent will do their best to ensure that only qualified buyers enter into contracts, thus saving heartbreak and precious market time down the road. If we are hired to list your home, it is our job to protect YOU, our sellers. Your @Homes agent knows how to negotiate and we play well among the Realtor community, building strong relationships with our fellow agents.
@Homes Realty Group promises to not list your home if we feel we are not the best agent for you. We don’t want the sign calls…we want to get your Huntsville home for sale, sold!
We actually encourage you to look at other Real Estate companies in Huntsville. How do they market their properties? After doing so, we feel confident that @Homes Realty Group will stand above our competitors.
Most importantly, We will put you first. We Promise!