So you are thinking about buying a home?
@ Homes Realty Group understands what an important decision this is. We also understand that it can be a very overwhelming experience, especially for first time home buyers or buyers that aren’t aware of Alabama Real Estate Laws.
I always say “knowledge is power” so I will do my best to educate you ensuring that when you do begin your search you’ll know what to expect!
Buyer Post Series
In our upcoming series, we will walk you through each step of the home buying process in Huntsville with our “What to expect” series for our buyers.
We will be discussing each phase of the home buying experience:
- Who represents who and just what IS a Realtor. What
canshould I expect from the Huntsville Real Estate agent I hire. (This is always my favorite discussion…we pride ourselves on actually EARNING your business!
- Agency: Who works for who in Alabama home real estate transactions? (This is VERY important and a definite need to know)
- The Loan Process: We will discuss pre-approvals and why this benefits you as a homebuyer. We’ll also discuss choosing your lender.
- The Alabama Real Estate Contract: What do legal terms mean? Why are the contract dates important? What are addendum’s, etc.
- The fun part! Search for you new home in Huntsville! What to look for inside and out.
- Making an offer: What to expect.
- The inspection process: What inspections are needed and the “what if” questions.
- Closing and key exchange.
But There is More
We will also delve into things to watch for when purchasing a home in Alabama including HOAs, buyer beware, disclosures, and so on.
Our job is to protect you each step of the way. If we go over these very important items in the beginning, we will all benefit. Our mission is to earn your trust throughout your experience, ensuring that you live where you love.
@ Homes Realty Group believes that the consumer comes first, always. Together, we will make the home buying process as stress free as possible, teamwork all the way!
Our series begins tomorrow…stay tuned!
If at anytime you have questions or concerns, I have an open door policy. Feel free to use the information below to contact me and I will do my best to help you. I promise!