@Homes Realty Group rolls out our “@Homes Radio Show”. Be sure to tune in every Saturday at 3:00 pm, CST on WVNN.
Each Saturday we will be covering topics that Huntsville home buyers and sellers will find of interest. From the Huntsville real estate market reports to interviewing appraisers, closing attorneys and more, we hope you will walk away after the show feeling a bit more empowered as a prospective buyer or seller!
Thank you for tuning into the first edition of @Homes Radio on WVNN! If you’re looking for charts and graphs for the Huntsville Real Estate market, you’ve come to the right place! …Enjoy!
@Homes Radio Show
What you will take away from this edition of @Homes Radio?
We show you some fancy graphs about the Huntsville Real Estate market, but remember, the condition of the market varies based on your perception. Meaning: Sellers in a higher price range probably aren’t too thrilled. Inventory rates are still high, which can mean a lower sale price. This would make buyers looking in this same price range very happy.
Conversely, sellers in the mid to lower price range are seeing better results *if* they price to market. Buyers wanting to “low ball” in this price range will likely end up disappointed. The numbers are beginning to show that if you’re not willing to pay close to list on a home that is priced to market, be ready to lose the home because someone else will. We are seeing this far too often now. Several price ranges are getting short on inventory. Remember…it’s all about supply and demand, otherwise known as absorption rates.
Buyer To Do List
Are you a buyer who’s still head scratching over where to begin? Check out our “to do” list below. Remember, it is all about forming a network of professionals who work for YOU!:
- Find out what your credit score is. Check it for any false info.
- Interview a local lender who can educate you on available loan products.
- Get your “pre-qualification” letter from the lender. (This will give you a leg up over other buyers!)
- Interview several real estate agents and choose the one that you trust as an advisor. (Or, as we have coined it “Find your Yoda”.)
- Your Agent is a great resource in determining the potential resalability* of a home which you’ll absolutely want to take into consideration prior to your purchase.
- You’ll also want to interview a few home inspectors. Learn about their backgrounds, ask about their knowledge of the specific area you’re shopping in.
- When you’ve found a home you love, knock on neighboring doors to find out what residents love best about the neighborhood. This is particularly important in new construction homes. A builder will of course only hand
- you references from happy homeowners. Do your due diligence and investigate a bit further.
If you take only one thing away from this edition of @Homes Radio, let it be this: It is ALL about forming your “A-Team” early in the game to bring you the best possible outcome whatever your circumstances!
We’d love to interview to be a member of your team!